Mustafa George advises that, “For the last 10 nights of Ramadhaan, its a good idea to make a list of things that you want in the dunya and in the Next life. And then ask Allah for those things. Indeed, He gives without any measures” [Practical Way to Benefit from Ramadhaan].
Listen to some Dua’ to Ask For
- Some Important Invocations part 1 by Saleh As-Saleh – 8 Minutes · MP3
- Some Important Invocations part 2 by Saleh As-Saleh – 11 Minutes · MP3
Printable Dunya/Akhira List
- Grown Ups — Dunya-Akhirah with of flower and earth (nice font)
- Children — Dunya-Akhirah mickey mickey font (Color in the words, decorate)
- Children –Dunya-Akhirah mono mono font (Color in the words, decorate)
- Children –Dunya-Akhirah motor motorcade font (Color in the words, decorate)
- Children –Dunya-Akhirah webster webster font (Color in the words, decorate)
Putting some thought into what you want to supplicate Allah for during the month of Ramadhan, hopefully, your dua’a will be more focused, more intentional, and more meaningful. Not only that, but you will not struggle to ‘remember’ what it is you wanted to say. And, as you think about what to put on the list, you will be able to search your mind deeply enought to remember those who are less fortunate that you.
- Look at Page Handling
- Choose paper source by PDF page size
A very very quick note so that I don’t forget to share this valuable piece of advice with you.
My dear sister in Mecca told me that years ago she heard a khutbah wherein the khateeb advised the congregation to make a dunya wa akhirah list before laylatul qadr begins.
In it, he said that they should put anything they want in both dunya and akhirah and write it down.
He further explained, that laylatul qadr is definitely on one of the last ten nights of ramadan, and so make dua for your whole list every night of ramadan. If you do this, then everything you have asked for will be answered insha’Allah.
The dear sister did this and was shocked at it not only being answered, but the ways in which her duas were answered. SubhanALLAH!!