I love this banner. It’s made with scrap book paper. The sister sent me the instructions on how to make this (for ramadhan and eid). See how-to after the photos.
View her blog post HERE.
- scrapbook paper, or card stock, or decorative paper
- glue or double stick tape
- clear tape
- templates (Banner Letters, and Banner Flags)
- print the template containing the letters.
- print 2 sheets of template for the banner flags (triangles).
- cut out each flag/triangle.
- cut out each square of letters (see photo of banner before cutting).
- attach letters to the flags with glue or double stick tape.
- use clear tape to secure a long piece of yarn or ribbon to the back side of the flags.
- hang and enjoy.