This Ramadhan banner is perfect décor to help children feel the specialness of the Month
of Fasting in a fun and inviting way.
Banner, Calendar, Prayer Schedule, Dua for Breaking FastRamadhan Banner
- colored card stock or paper
- scissors or decorative scissors/pinking shears
- utility knife
- ribbon, 1/8-inches wide, about 4 yards – match to card stock color
- crepe paper streamers to match card stock and ribbon (optional)
1. Download the Ramadhan Banner Template here. Decide if you want the letters only, or a combination of letters, numbers, and motifs. There are 2 motif designs in the template (page 4 and 5). It’s better to choose only one motif to keep the banner design consistent. You can print out multiple copies of the motif pages that you decide to use.
2. Print the pages that match your selection onto colored card stock or paper. Cut out along the circular line. Use decorative scissors or pinking shears to give letters a decorative edge.
3. Use a utility knife to cut two vertical slits near top of circle. Then, arrange letters into words and design. String letters together by threading ribbon through slits. It helps to put tape on one end of the ribbon to help it slide through the cut.
Hang banner in a corner or between opposite walls with pushpins. Hang in one or two rows. Use crepe paper streamers as additional decorations.
Would love to see your pics of this.
Photo of a Ramadhan Mubarak banner made with scrap book paper. The sister
promises has posted to post a tutorial a little later.
View blog post HERE.