In this activity, students will write and illustrate their idea of the perfect ‘Eid. Then they will generate a list of du’aa to ask Allah’s help to achieve a good ‘Eid.
1. Print the Perfect ‘Eid Lesson Plan
2. Print the following for each student:
a) Perfect ‘Eid Storyboard worksheet
b) My List of Ramadhan Du’aa worksheet
3. Print out the two Example Storyboards or have them ready to view on the computer screen.
- Blank notebook or ruled paper
- Crayons, coloring pencils, or markers
- Perfect Eid Lesson Plan (pdf)
- Perfect Eid Storyboard (pdf)
- My List of Ramadhan Du’aa (pdf)
- Example Storyboards: Fruit (pdf) and Squiggle (pdf)
No Printer Option
The lesson plan contains instructions for those who do not have printers but who still want to do the activity.
Although students will be illustrating their work, remind them not to draw souls.