In this activity, students will write and illustrate their idea of the worst Ramadhan. Then they will generate a list of du’aa to ask Allah’s help to avoid a bad Ramadhan.
1. Print the Worst Ramadhan Lesson Plan (pdf)
2. Print the following for each student:
a) Worst Ramadhan Storyboard worksheet
b) My List of Ramadhan Du’aa worksheet
3. Print out the two Example Storyboards or have them ready to view on the computer screen.
- Blank notebook or ruled paper
- Crayons, coloring pencils, or markers
- Worst Ramadhan Lesson Plan (pdf)
- My List of Ramadhan Du’aa (pdf)
- Worst Ramadhan Storyboard (pdf)
- Example Storyboards: Fruit (pdf) and Squiggle (pdf)
No Printer Option
The lesson plan contains instructions for those who do not have printers but who still want to do the activity.
Although students will be illustrating their work, remind them not to draw a soul.