Door hangers are a simple craft for kids to do. They can be decorative. Or they can contain messages such as Wake Me for Suhoor, DND in Salaat, etc.
- Card Stock or thick paper (**)
- Utility Knife
- Paint, markers, glitter glue, ribbon, stampers, dry beans or macaroni, etc
- 2 Door Knob Hangers per page (pdf) or 1 Door Knob Hanger (pdf)
- Download and print the door hanger template onto card stock. **If you do not have card stock, then see this tutorial, If You Don’t Have Card Stock
- Cut out the door hanger.
- Then carefully cut out the hole in the center with a utility knife. Sometimes it is better to cut out the door hanger before decorating and sometimes it is not. Use your best judgement.
Hang on the door knob and you’re done!