Since we’re big fans of book markers, we think you will like these.
This set of book marks is the list of the 30 parts of the Quran!
There are three book markers per page. There’s an empty check box next to each part so you can keep track of where you stopped. You can even make notes on it if you like.
- Download the book marker of your choice.
- Print on card stock (or regular printer paper).
- Cut them apart on the dotted line.
- Laminate if you plan to keep reusing this book marker.
- Use a hole punch to punch a hole in the top of the bookmark and insert ribbon or cording and tie to secure.
Book Mark Options
30 Parts Book Marker Night Masjid — Cut out then fold in half.